It is said to best avoid the topics such as “Religion, Politics and Money” at the family dinner table to avoid unnecessary conflict. However, we should also add fashion and art to the famous three. Why? Well, conversations about fashion and art induce the arguments which never lead to anything constructive. While some critics may state that one piece of art is priceless, you may disagree. To you it may be worthless. Therefore, it all comes down to the tastes of different human beings.
Same can be applied to great fashion houses. Only because a fashion house is well known and famous, it does not automatically mean that you like their style. Therefore, you become a stylist of your own. And only imagination free and wild can help you create the most beautiful things out there.
About Baltic Domini
We are dedicated and caring company specializing in production and sales of ceramic and leather products. Our specialty is the production of unique ceramic jewelry for women. However, we are also entering the leather market with our leather bags for men. We take pride in keeping and running this small family-owned enterprise.
Since the United States of America is our main market, we feel that we have to give back to the future of this great country – to its students.
Our Scholarship Program
Scholarship value: $1000
Number of Recipients: 1 every semester
Eligibility: All students, including but not limited to full-time, part-time, undergraduate, post-graduate, etc.
Deadline: June 30th, 2018 (for the fall scholarship)
Award Date: August 10th, 2018
- Must be at least 18 years old;
- Must submit an essay of 750-1000 words on one of the following topic:
- What affects my decision making process while picking which jewelry or an accessory piece to buy?
- Leather: for or against to be used in the fashion industry?
- The moral compass: what will I never buy when it comes to jewelry? And why?
- One submission (essay) per participant.
How To Apply:
- Write an essay on one of the above mentioned topic.
- Email the essay in a MS-Word format (.doc or .docx file) to email@example.com.
- In the email, please provide the following information;
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Contact email and phone number;
- Name of your educational institution;
- Proof that you are a student (for example a photo of your student card).
We will choose two winners who will be contacted within two weeks after the deadline (before July 14th).
The fund transfer will be arranged. it is important to note that the winners will be responsible for paying all the required taxes from the sum of scholarship.
For any scholarship related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org